Monday, September 10, 2018

HAPPY MONDAY (IF THERE IS SUCH A THING!!)

Ah, Mondays. Why does our culture dread Mondays so much?? We adore Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (until Sunday nights). It's all rooted in the work week, I'm sure of it. Now that I'm retired, I still love weekends and dread Mondays out of habit, although my Mondays aren't very much different from Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. 

I love getting up at a civilized time each morning. I still wake up early, and I usually roll out of bed before seven, but that's so much better that getting up at 5:00 a.m. like I did when I was teaching! I've never been a morning person myself, because I sleep deeply and it's hard for me to wake up, even with a good night's sleep. Now that I'm older, it's even harder to get up than it was when I was spry (if I ever was). 

These doxie memes mirror our own feelings about Mondays. Some are ready, some are not, some are in between love and hate for Mondays. In any case, have a great day, doxie lovers! Remember your doxie loves you:
















Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em, because they love you . . . even on Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. Satta king Play Bazaar
    this is a good site....it is a great idea to do business with a security company that has 24*7 hours monitoring...

    ReplyDelete

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton