Thursday, January 17, 2019

MORE THAN ONE DOXIE: YES OR NO?

Image may contain: text

I know lots of doxie owners who have two or more doxies, and everyone, both humans and doxies, seem very happy with that arrangement. The humans see that their doxies have a playmate, and the doxies have a partner in crime!

I also know of doxie owners who have six, seven, eight, or more doxies. They do say "the more the merrier," but I don't think we could handle that many. Oh, I love all of them, but that seems like a lot of trips outside!

In any case, dachshunds are the best. There are other breeds that are just as swell, but I prefer smaller dogs. For example, our granddawg Bruno the boxer is as sweet as they come and very loving, HOWEVER, if he decides to run and I'm in his path, I'd better get out of his way or get run over. If he were so inclined, he could do some serious damage to my decrepit body. I'm glad he's a sweetheart.

Sunny, on the other hand, loves to get in my lap, and I must admit I enjoy having a doxie in my lap again since Duke passed away.  

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em!  They know the meaning of unconditional love.

Image may contain: dog and text
Better watch out, Mr. German Shepherd!
Big things come in small packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton