Friday, July 3, 2020

HAPPY JULY FOURTH!

I realize that today is July 3, but tomorrow is not only our country's Independence Day, but also the birthdays of my hubby as well as my brother. So, I want to acknowledge all three in this post!

I'm a very patriotic person, and although our country is going through some tough times right now, I am so thankful for the good ol' USA. I have lived in other countries, and although they were enjoyable experiences, there's nothing like home. 

Here are a few patriotic pictures:




And, happy birthday to Clark, my hubby, and Steve, my brother!


Have a great Fourth of July, doxie lovers! And remember that dogs usually freak out over fireworks; in fact, they run away more on July 4 than any other day. Keep them safe and calm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton