Friday, December 7, 2018

VINTAGE CHRISTMAS CARDS FEATURING DACHSHUNDS!

I've always loved vintage anything: decor, homes, cars, clothing, antiques, and especially Christmas cards. Below is a selection I've gleaned from the web, and I think they're adorable! I hope you enjoy them, too, doxie lovers! I think the first one, a Victorian design, is my favorite--what's yours?


No automatic alt text available.


Image may contain: dog


Image may contain: text that says 'Merry Christmas!'


Image may contain: dog


Image may contain: one or more people


Image may contain: one or more people

Have a great weekend, doxie lovers.

Image may contain: dog, meme and text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton