Monday, November 12, 2018

MONDAY DACHSHUNDS

Well, well, well . . . it's Monday again. Do you realize that one seventh of your life is spent on Mondays??

So . . . we might as well make the most of it, right? I'm thankful the Lord saw fit to wake me up this morning and continue my life. I have so much to be thankful for that it would fill volumes! I'm sure you can think of many things for which you are thankful, too. As the Thanksgiving season approaches (my favorite holiday, by the way), I plan to focus more on my blessings rather than those big and little annoyances in life. What about you?

In any case, here are some Monday dachshund memes to brighten your day:

Image may contain: dog

Image may contain: 1 person, dog and text

Image may contain: dog and text

It's impossible to NOT love dachshunds!!


No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton