Friday, February 9, 2018

VINTAGE DOXIE VALENTINE CARDS

Hello - I'm back! My hubby had surgery last week, but is doing better and recovering nicely. I've missed you.

With Valentine's Day approaching, I've run across some really cute vintage Valentine cards with doxies on them. They are the kind we used to give to our friends in elementary school. I would write my friends' names on the envelopes, bring them to school, and during our Valentine party, we'd pass out our cards to everyone in our class. We had each decorated our own Valentine card box to put on our desk. Oh, it was so much fun back then. Anyway, here are some vintage cards to give you a walk down memory lane:

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Have a great weekend, doxie lovers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton