Thursday, February 15, 2018

COWDOG CRUSOE: LONGHORN ROUNDUP!

Image may contain: dog and outdoor
"Head 'em up, move 'em out! Get those longhorns moving!"

Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund looks quite fetching in his cowdog hat, doesn't he? Since there have been two black and tans in our family, I'm a bit partial to them, and Crusoe is our hero!

I love all doxies and all doxie coats, but I gotta admit, I love Crusoe. What's not to love? 

Dachshunds think they're bigger and badder (I know it's not a word, but it fits!) than other dogs, and can therefore get themselves into trouble with their "in your face" attitude toward dogs like rotweilers and German shepherds! I can personally attest to the fact that our doxie granddawg Sunny (who's not quite a year old) has Bruno the boxer wrapped around her little paw. 

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton