Tuesday, April 12, 2016

WE COULD LEARN FROM DACHSHUNDS



Sometimes it's just downright hard to be cheerful, isn't it? One thing about dogs: they are ALWAYS thrilled to see us, and for that, I am eternally thankful.  If I am having a bad day, my doxie Duke knows it and comes to comfort me. 

Of course, my wonderful hubby always takes first place in my life, but Duke is right up there, too. He instinctively knows when either of us doesn't feel well, so he jumps up in the appropriate lap to offer his comfort of a doggie kiss or snuggle. It's hard to feel sick when a warm doxie offers his love.

Nothing compares to the greeting one receives upon returning home from a trip, be it for five minutes, five hours, or five days! Dogs really know how to make us feel welcome, loved, and important, all at the same time.

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em (because they love you all the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton