Thursday, October 2, 2014

SAY "CHEESE"!

Do dogs smile?  Of course they do, and I happen to believe that they know they are smiling.  Here are some doxies hamming it up for the photographer, along with some captions I've added.  I love to add captions to photos!

Enjoy:


"Heh, heh . . . just try taking my toy!"

"Go ahead--make my day!"

"Wait til the cat finds out what I did."

"Did I hear the cheese package being opened??"

"Wel-l-l-l-l, I don't think it's bath time."

"Ahhhh . . . okay, a little to the left."

". . .And then the cat got blamed for turning over the trashcan."













No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton