Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FOR MY FRIENDS AND READERS IN THE U.K.


On Amazon.uk, I have now completed my author page!  If you live in the U.K., kindly stop by Amazon and view it.  Just type my name into the search box, and it will take customers to my list of books as well as a link to my author page.

Next on my marketing agenda is completing an author page in several other Amazon markets internationally.  This is exciting!

DACHSHUNDS FOREVER, Book 3 of THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES, is now available for pre-order in the Kindle e-book version, and I've already received some orders.  I am working on formatting the paperback version here and there, and I will announce when the release date for that version is available.

I might add that if you are seeking Christmas gift ideas for those dog lovers in your circle of friends and family, then look no further:  THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES books are perfect for dog lovers of all ages!  

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em, not matter where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton