Wednesday, September 18, 2019

EVER FELT LIKE DOING THIS?

Who doesn't dislike those pesky telemarketer phone calls? I don't know HOW many phone numbers I have blocked over this issue. They just go to another number and call again. However, it has gotten better, and Congress promises to do something about those annoying calls. I've heard it all about how to handle them. Here are a few suggestions (no, I've never done these, but that's not to say I didn't want to!):

1. "Hello! You're on the air. Now tell our audience your darkest secret."

2. "Hello. Domino's Pizza. May I take your order?"

3. If they start out with, "How are you today?" say, "I'm so glad you asked, because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems. My arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died . . ."

4. Tell them you are hard of hearing and that they need to speak up . . .  louder . . . louder . . .

5. "I am so glad you called. I just finished memorizing the Gettysburg Address. Can I try it out on you?"

And so on. But here's my favorite:
Image may contain: text



Happy Wednesday, doxie lovers!

1 comment:

  1. Satta king Play Bazaar
    this is a good site....it is a great idea to do business with a security company that has 24*7 hours monitoring...

    ReplyDelete

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton