Wednesday, November 16, 2016

THANKFUL FOR MY FAITH




Today I want to give thanks for my faith in Christ--He has carried me through dark days and joyful days! I became a Christian at age 28 by accepting Jesus as my personal Savior. I asked for forgiveness of my sins and acknowledged Him as Lord of my life. Such peace, such joy, such reassurance!

My Christian faith makes me a better person than I was, not because of anything I've done, but through the love of Christ. He has never left me or forsaken me; He helps me in my daily walk and my ups and downs, and I am eternally grateful for His love and for my heavenly home awaiting me
when I leave this life.

For those who are searching for that same kind of peace and eternal reassurance, look no further. The Bible is God's love letter to His children, and He wants all to know His eternal plan of salvation. You see, God will always win in the end. He allows us to make our own choices, but He has promised that for those who have turned their lives over to Him, we will be with Him in eternity. What a blessed promise: Romans 3:10, 6:23, 5:8, 10:9, 10, 13. Read these verses to find out about salvation.


I have never regretted accepting Christ as my Savior. My faith sustains me and gives me peace and joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton