Tuesday, March 22, 2016

INDOXICATING


That is exactly how I feel about doxies!  I enjoy reading about them, looking at photos of them, watching videos of them--but most of all, living with our very own doxie Duke. He can be annoying at times, but he's a super dog, super pet, and a super family member.

He makes me laugh daily, lifts my spirits when I'm down, comforts me when I'm sad, and keeps me from being self centered. All in all, he's a human with four legs!

He loves all of us, especially the grandchildren, and the feeling is mutual. He gets down on the floor (well, where else could he go?) and plays with them when they visit, chasing after them and being chased by them. He steals their toys and makes a run for it, with an evil gleam in his eye. They love it, giggling all the while.

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton