Wednesday, March 16, 2016

DOXIE LOVE: IT'S UNCONDITIONAL

If you are like me, when I first saw this photo, I was touched by its sweetness. We all know that dachshunds have a great capacity for unconditional love, not only for their humans, but also for other dogs. This photo exemplifies that trait perfectly.

My doxie Duke is so loving that I could (and do) just squeeze him sometimes! These dogs are sweet, loving, comical, and even bratty at times, but very intelligent--and they know what they're doing, too.

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em.

Who could NOT love this adorable face??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton