Wednesday, August 5, 2015

MY INTERVIEW IN INK & FAIRYDUST MAGAZINE

Image result for ink and fairy dust magazine

I am happy to share that I have been interviewed by a fiction magazine, INK & FAIRYDUST, in their August/September issue.

I share about my life in a military family, how and when I started writing, and why. The editors also included a summary of one of my books as well as several photos.

To read it, click on the link below and the magazine is at the top of the page.  My interview is on page five.


 http://issuu.com/inkandfairydust/docs/aug_-_sept_2015_smaller2 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton