Saturday, April 18, 2015

SATURDAY MORNING ATTACK



Now that we're retired (well, sort of--Clark substitute teaches most weekdays), Saturday mornings no longer hold the magic that they did when I was working.  I actually resented anyone calling me before 9 a.m.!  Now, I get all the sleep I need most of the time.

Our girls were difficult to get up on school mornings, but it seems that they would be awake and chipper by 6 a.m. on Saturdays!  Why is that??

Fortunately, our doxie Duke is not a "morning" dawg.  He resents it if we wake HIM up any morning.  Oh, he'll get up to lick out Clark's cereal bowl (a big deal to Duke), then he wants to crawl back under a blanket and lie around for a few hours.  Ah, the dog's life . . .

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton