Tuesday, March 24, 2015

DOXIE ATTITUDE IS ALIVE AND WELL




I've heard stories from other dachshund owners--I'm in seven or eight Facebook dachshund groups--that their bigger dog (pit bull, mastiff, boxer, etc.) is "terrified" of their doxie!  Can you believe that??  I can.  Dachshunds were bred to go down into badger holes and get 'em, whatever it takes, and badgers are vicious.  I therefore think it is inbred in doxies to be agressive, brash, in your face, and loud.

But the flip side of the coin is that they are also very loving, intelligent, comical, and sweet.  I'll take a doxie over just about any other breed of dog.  What about you?

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em, no matter if they terrify big dogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton