Friday, February 6, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!




Although I've been retired since December 2013, Fridays still have that special magic . . . my hubby is retired, too, but he's been subbing at our county schools, so it seems like he's still working (well, he actually is!).

I've been very busy with my writing, now that I have the time to work on it.  I write Christian fiction, of course; one second edition will be out in a matter of days, I'm working on another second edition that will be out within a month, and I plan to have a new book out this summer.  Plus, all the marketing that goes with indie publishing (which I love, by the way) keeps me very busy during the day.  But I love it.

Hope you have a relaxing and stress-free weekend out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton