Friday, January 2, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi, folks!  I'm back (sort of).  I must share our family's Christmas photos today, but I won't be back until after I finish tweaking the back cover of A DACHSHUND'S TRIBUTE in order to release it in paperback.  That should not take long, unless there are snags.

We had many wonderful days together, made precious memories, ate some delicious food, and were blessed beyond expectation!  Here are some photos:

Our family: we hadn't all been together since last Christmas

Holly, moi, Bethany:  Christmas dinner cooks

The daughters cooking a panful of fried okra

Three little blondies ready to open gifts

Daughter Bethany's French bread baguettes


Duke of the glowing eyes:  "Do I get dinner, too??"



Happy New Year, doxie lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton