Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DACHSHUND SECURITY SERVICE

I've seen several "dachshund security service" posters, but I think this one is the best I've seen thus far.  Our doxies are very loyal and protective of their humans, so items such as this come out from time to time.


My doxie Duke barks at a molecule of dust floating by, the mail carrier's truck, and just about anything else he has a mind to bark about (unless he's asleep, of course).  He's also barked at other humans he thought were hurting me--like Clark helping me up from a chair after my knee surgery and I groaned at the pain.

Thankfully, he's never gotten aggressive toward humans, but he's never really had cause to do so.  Dachshunds love people, but can be unpredictable.  Dogs sometimes misinterpret human actions, although they are masters at "reading" us.

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton