Friday, October 10, 2014

FALL: A GLORIOUS FEAST FOR THE EYES!

Fall is one of those times when I am exceptionally thankful for eyesight!  Besides the cooler, crisp air, clear sunshine, football games, holidays, and pumpkin pie, fall holds a lot of special moments for me:

*our family has birthdays in October, November (3), and December!
*Clark returned from Vietnam in November, 1970--we married in December that year;
*Thanksgiving--not only one of my favorite holidays and a special time with loved ones, I absolutely LOVE the Thanksgiving meal :).  I could eat turkey, dressing, and all the trimmings all year long;
*I love the change in the weather and the beautiful colors.

Enjoy your fall.  We certainly will!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton