Monday, October 13, 2014

DO YOU LIVE IN GERMANY OR FRANCE?



  

To all my readers in Germany and France, I have now completed my author page on Amazon.com in those countries.  I had already done the author page for the UK recently.
Since I lived in both of those countries as a child, I feel a special kinship with the Germans and the French.  And, I happen to know that they love dachshunds just as much (or perhaps more) than we do here in the U.S.
The paperback version will be released on Amazon this week.  And, the Kindle version will be released on Oct. 17, but pre-orders are taken now.





                                  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton