Thursday, October 30, 2014

EDITING/FORMATTING: A DACHSHUND'S TRIBUTE


I will not be posting very often for the next few weeks as I work on getting Book 4, A DACHSHUND'S TRIBUTE of THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES edited/formatted.  Since this book is a tad short, I'm adding several chapters as well.

I have a confession:  Book 3, DACHSHUNDS FOREVER, was supposed to be the final book of the series, but things kept coming to mind, and I kept writing and writing.  It grew too long, so I divided it.  Now, Book 4, what is left over from Book 3, is coming up short!  Oh, it's long enough to sell, but I'd like it to be a little longer so it seems like a book rather than a booklet.

I do plan to get the Kindle version out before Christmas, but no promises on the paperback version, since there is a whole different set of formatting issues for the paperback version.  We'll see.

Until I return, here are a few cute doxie photos to tide you over:

Odd sleeping position!

Totally doxie!

Their mission is to "kill" all toys

"I'm just cute--nothing more needs to be said."

The sweet sleep of an innocent puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton