Sunday, May 18, 2014

THAT OKRA (AGAIN)


**See my previous post before reading this one!**

Daughter Bethany arrived from Phoenix safely yesterday, and after dinner she and her dad went to the grocery store to pick up some items she plans to cook for us.  Hooray!  I might also add that they bought two FAMILY-size bags of breaded okra, too.

Last night around ten o'clock, she announced, "I need a snack.  Gonna fry me some okra!"  Well, who is to say what time one is supposed to fry or eat okra, right?  So here is a photo of Bethany doing just that:


She really enjoyed it, too, murmuring "mmmmmmm" and "yum" between bites.

I so love watching someone enjoying good food, and in the South, fried okra is definitely good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton