Thursday, May 1, 2014

LOOK MA . . . NO CAVITIES!


They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and 

this one is no exception!



I'm told that dog owners should brush their dogs' teeth regularly.  Well, what if my dog (in this case, Duke the doxie), won't sit still and open his mouth willingly for me to do so?

When we took him to the vet recently for shots and a pedi, she examined his teeth and said they were fine; he'd need them cleaned in a year or so.  I suppose his enjoyment of chewing on his old blanket helps keep the plaque off his toofies.

How does your doxie tolerate tooth brushing?

"They don't call me Smiley for nothing!"

"I don't always brush, but when I do, I use whitening toothpaste"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton