Thursday, April 10, 2014

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?



If you ask a dog (especially a dachshund), he/she would reply, "Nothing at all!"

Doxies love to sleep with their humans; my only complaint is that Duke likes to lie so close to me that he practically pushes me off my side of the bed!  And we have a king-size bed, too.  Some nights my hubby complains that Duke nearly pushes him out as well.

Duke likes to nap with me when I'm in my beloved recliner, too.  When I came home from the hospital after my knee surgery, I just could not lie in the bed; the cover seemed to pin my leg down, and it was painful trying to turn over.  Lying on my side was torture, since my new knee ached all the time then.  My comfy recliner came to the rescue.

But I digress.  Dachshunds just love to sleep, and they especially love to sleep with their humans.  Some people are aghast at such an arrangement, but I suspect that the majority of doxie lovers understand.

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton