Saturday, June 16, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, CLARK AND DAD!

My husband Clark is a wonderful husband, father, and grandfather.  We all appreciate his kindness, selflessness, and handyman abilities, too.  I could go on and on, but you get the idea.  He's literally one in a million, and I love the fact that the Lord saw fit to bring us together over 41 years ago!
Clark and me with our
wonderful grandchildren


I also think of my beloved dad on Father's Day (and nearly every day) since he went home to be with the Lord in October 2000.  He's the Papa Duke in my books, and we all miss his sense of humor, his robust laugh, his zany-but-true stories, and his delicious cooking!

Happy Father's Day to these two men who have made my life so much more than it would have been without them in it.  I am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton