Saturday, January 15, 2011

DACHSHUND PROPERTY LAWS

"Hmmm . . . what can I
chew up now?"
I didn't write these "laws," but I've included them here in case you've missed them along the way.  I suspect you'll chuckle in agreement at the these points that clearly illustrate the inner workings of the dachshund mind:

1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

10. If it's broken, it's yours.

"Just try to take this
ball away from me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton