- My entire family is well--nobody is sick right now. What a blessing!
- I have people to love and who love me.
- I have relatively good health, except for the part about aging and decrepitude.
- I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a mother, a brother and his family, cousins, sisters- and brothers-in-law, nieces and nephews, aunt and uncle, two daughters, two sons-in-law, and three grandchildren (who happen to think I am great :).
- I have a caring church with friends, and a pastor who "rightly divides the word of truth."
- We have three funny "animules" in this house, and they entertain us daily (unless, of course, they are annoying us).
- I have a reason to laugh daily. Humor is good medicine.
- I have saved the best for last: no matter how difficult life gets, no matter what happens, I always have my faith in Christ that sustains me! The poem "Footprints" is right. What more could I possibly want or need?
I have a refreshingly mundane existence. Thank you, Lord.