Monday, October 5, 2026

BORN TO BURROW

 Doxies have their priorities straight, don’t they?

I think I’ll start to live my life like they do:

•Take naps anytime 

•Eat every chance I get

•Chase after things I don’t like in my yard

•Yell at plastic bags, specks of dust, or nothing

•Beg food from anyone eating within my line of sight

•Chew on anything I want if I think it’s fun

•Give kisses to anyone who smells good or seems sad

•Stare at anything or anyone I want to for as long as I want

Anything else? If I did those, I would probably be put in a mental institution, but my dog gets off scot 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton