Friday, October 22, 2021

VICTORIAN BISCUIT JAR: FAMILY HEIRLOOM

 For those into this sort of thing:

I inherited this beautiful blue Victorian biscuit (cookie) jar my mother acquired when we lived in Germany in the mid 1950s. It has a silver lid and handle with the inscription “1896” and a name in fancy script that’s small and difficult to read. 

I’ve managed thus far to keep it safe from breakage inside a curio cabinet, even after all our traipsing around (a.k.a., moving) over the years! Mom loved it so much. ♥️




I am also praying vileged to have several other items I’ll share in another post or two. 

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton