Wednesday, September 22, 2021

PLUVIOPHILES, UNITE!

The dictionary defines pluviophile as a lover of rain ~ I plead guilty! I find comfort and solace in rainy days, and I think they’re beautiful! Today dawned as a rainy day, which made me happy. Are you also a pluviophile?

I can sit at our front window for hours and watch it coming down, especially during the fall season (no pun intended). Raindrops on colorful foliage make me want to grab a canvas and paint brushes to create a masterpiece ~ although I have painted some, reality sets in eventually, so I just watch the rain. 

Enjoy these images with me today:






Happy Wednesday, doxie lovers! We know that doxies generally don’t like to go outside when it’s raining:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton