Tuesday, July 20, 2021

A DOXIE’S SELF ESTEEM




We have only one photo today, because this photo embodies everything doxies think of themselves:
  • “I’m as big as anyone/anything else”
  • “I’m royalty”
  • “I deserve all the attention”
  • “I’m in charge”
  • “Humans are here to serve me”
So . . . why do we put up with them? Because:

  • they are so cute
  • so loving
  • loyal
  • adorable
  • precious
  • comical
  • fun
  • intelligent
ETC.

 I’ve owned other breeds and been around many breeds over the years, but none of those dogs (although I love all dogs) can even hold a candle to the dachshund ~ don’t you agree?

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love ‘em! You can’t help yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton