Monday, November 25, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Yes, today is MY birthday. Some years, it actually falls on Thanksgiving Day, but this year it's on a Monday. That's no problem--I'm thankful to have a birthday ANY day of the week.

With Thanksgiving approaching this Thursday, I'd like to combine sentiments of that with my birthday, because I have so many things for which I'm thankful:

* My faith in Christ, Who gave me eternal life when I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior on 12/09/75

* My family: my husband Clark, our two daughters and sons-in-law, our three grandchildren, two granddawgs, and six grandkitties! This also includes my brother Steve and his family, and Clark's brother and sister and their families

* My health (as one ages, that item is more appreciated every year!)

* My friends, near and far

* My beautiful country, the good ol' USA

* All the dogs I've ever known and loved!

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season? May you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones!


No photo description available.
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. One of the first things that should be addressed by anyone suffering from this condition is to lose some weight. Until your weight is normal, your doctor may find it difficult come to an accurate diagnosis of the cause.satta king
    play bazaar
    satta matka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear your nasal passages before you go to sleep to avoid apnea. Open them up by using some saline spray, nasal dilator or a neti pot. Clearing the nasal passages will allow you to breathe easier while you are sleeping. Do not forget to use distilled water when you use a neti pot.satta king
    play bazaar
    satta matka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satta king Play Bazaar
    this is a good site....it is a great idea to do business with a security company that has 24*7 hours monitoring...

    ReplyDelete

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton