With Thanksgiving approaching this Thursday, I'd like to combine sentiments of that with my birthday, because I have so many things for which I'm thankful:
* My faith in Christ, Who gave me eternal life when I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior on 12/09/75
* My family: my husband Clark, our two daughters and sons-in-law, our three grandchildren, two granddawgs, and six grandkitties! This also includes my brother Steve and his family, and Clark's brother and sister and their families
* My health (as one ages, that item is more appreciated every year!)
* My friends, near and far
* My beautiful country, the good ol' USA
* All the dogs I've ever known and loved!
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season? May you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones!