Wednesday, February 20, 2019

SLEEPYTIME

One thing I've learned about doxies over the years (remember, I had my first one when I was nine), is that they LOVE to sleep and/or relax. In fact, I give them an A+ for that (once a teacher, always a teacher?!).

Here are a couple of photos of my granddawg Sunny, who was just about out the other day as she was relaxing on the couch. And did you notice that she matches the couch perfectly?

Image may contain: dog
Going . . .

Image may contain: dog
Going . . .

But not gone . . . YET!
"Whatcha doing, Grandma?"

She's a what-a-dog . . . never a dull moment when Sunny's around. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Satta king Play Bazaar
    this is a good site....it is a great idea to do business with a security company that has 24*7 hours monitoring...

    ReplyDelete

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton