Tuesday, January 2, 2018

OUR BLESSED HOLIDAYS


Our Christmas meal - yum!

We had a wonderful December, and it was busy, as usual. I think I've mentioned before that in November, we have three birthdays (plus Thanksgiving), and in December, we have one birthday and two anniversaries. AND Christmas/New Year's. We love all the hustle and bustle, though.

Kurt and Bethany couldn't join us from Arizona this year, but we'll see them for an extended stay next month. We'll celebrate more then!

Below are some pictures of our holiday insanity:

Clark's gag gift was a Snickers bar ~ but he
shared his with me later! What a guy

Grands ready to open gifts ~ that's Bruno's
posterior in the front!

Holly's tree

Our tree

My 47th anniversary roses from Clark. Beautiful!

Holly's apple pie ~ scrumptious!


My gag gift ~ but I ate it on the spot!

Grands in costume for their church Christmas program;
daughter Holly directed it

Our Christmas table; my mom made me the
Christmas tablecloth/napkins many years ago




               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton