Tuesday, October 25, 2016

GUESS WHO? HOWL-O-WIENER DOXIE AND TOOTH FAIRY

Guess who?

Thought I'd take a break from having Howl-o-wiener doxies. The photo above depicts moi as the Tooth Fairy when I taught English at Wake Christian Academy in Raleigh, NC. It was Spirit Week, so we did all sorts of shenanigans to get students fired up for the football game on Friday night. What's that container in my hand, you ask, Why, collected teeth, of course!

Always ready to do something different in my classroom, I enjoyed participating in such events. After all, my motto was "Learning English should be fun." And it was--at least to me.

To avoid disappointing my doxie-loving friends, here ya go:

#1 Race Dawg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton