Monday, September 12, 2016

WANNA SIGN UP?





Hey, doxie lovers!

I invite you to sign up for my free monthly newsletter, which I call "sunshine in your inbox!"
Featuring my books (and excerpts), cute doxie photos, personal tidbits, recipes of the mouth-watering dishes from THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES, humor, an inspirational corner, and much more:
http://eepurl.com/biq2s5

I value your privacy, so I'll never share your information.

If you love doxies, I'd love to have join with other doxie lovers--sign up today! (Note: you can opt out easily at any time--but I hope you won't want to!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton