Monday, August 8, 2016

CUTE DACHSHUNDS!


I'm always running across cute doxie photos, and I like to share them with all of you. On Facebook, I am a member of numerous dachshund groups, so I'm always finding photos to use on my Facebook business page and my two blogs. 

Today, I merely wanted to share some of the really cute ones I've run across recently. And for those who know me well, I love writing captions for photos--so here they are!


"You aren't gonna eat all that by yourself, are you??"


Cute doxie posterior and paws--doxie lovers understand!


"But I'm not ready to get up yet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton