Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"RUBBER DUCKY, YOU'RE THE ONE . . ."


Remember the rubber ducky song on the Sesame Street TV show?  If I recall from when our girls were little, it was either Bert or Ernie who sang it. 

This doxie seems to be enjoying his bath outdoors, but many dachshunds HATE their baths--my Duke is one of them.  He'll go hide when he hears me run his bath water in the sink. I don't know how he differentiates between his bath water and vegetable water (I wash veggies before cooking them), but he does.  Sometimes he's just too smart for his own good. 

What about your dachshund?

Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em, quirks and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton