Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SO--WHAT'S ON THE HORIZON IN 2016?


What are your plans for 2016? Still recovering from the frenetic pace of the holidays, I haven't really had a lot of time to think about the entire new year stretching out before me!

One thing I'm planning is to get my new series, THE ST. SIMONS CHRONICLES, off the ground with Book 1 during the next couple of months. Entitled A DACHSHUND FOR SAVANNAH, this book will be full of humor and good will, doxie shenanigans, life on St. Simons Island, and many interesting and varied characters. Houndsome, Miss Savannah's new doxie pup, will probably take the prize for being the most interesting. That dawg seems to stick his nose into everything! He gets into trouble, but also gets some humans out of trouble.

Stay tuned for updates as I work on Book 1.

Beautiful photos Clark and I took on our recent visit to St. Simons--one of these is sure to grace the cover of Book 1!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton