Monday, November 2, 2015

DUKE: "DADDY, TELL MAMA TO COOK!"


Hope  y'all had a great Halloween!  I said I wouldn't be posting this week, but I HAD to post this photo of our doxie Duke. First, some background: Sunday night suppers at our house are usually "whatever" meals, meaning that we just eat leftovers, heat up some soup and have a grilled cheese, etc. Last night was no different.

We had eaten a big lunch at our daughter's church (pot luck), so we didn't want very much for for supper. Clark had heated up some soup, but I hadn't yet wanted anything. Duke watched Clark, who left him a small amount of soup to "clean out the bowl" after finishing. Duke looked at me, and I was making no move to go into the kitchen. After barking at me and producing no results, he got up in Clark's face and whined. He was saying "Daddy, tell Mama to cook!" Clark snapped the photo below.


Don't you agree that he was saying exactly that?




Dachshunds . . . you gotta love 'em.  



P.S. AND I probably won't post any more this week since the grands are coming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton