Friday, August 21, 2015

E-BOOK ONLY 99 CENTS: I AM SARGE


FELLOW DOXIE LOVERS:
If you haven't yet read THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES series, you will enjoy Sarge's comical tales about his friends, family, and life in general in I AM SARGE, Book 1. The price for the e-book is 99 cents for a limited time.
To borrow the book only, Amazon Prime members may do so at no charge!

Five-star reader review:
"Will melt your heart! As a dachshund parent, I was totally smitten with this book. I couldn't wait to see and compare the antics of Sarge with that of my own little clown dogs. A light-hearted story full of comical situations. I loved this book." --Nana58


I invite you to click on the link for more information:
www.amazon.com/dp/B00UNQSSDM
(The paperback version is also available: www.createspace.com/5295537)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton