Friday, May 22, 2015

A SPECIAL "INVITE" FOR DOXIE LOVERS


I'll send you two free chapters from I AM SARGE, Book 1 of THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES, if you sign up for my free author newsletter/email list (simply click on the link below and fill out the brief form):

My books in THE DACHSHUND ESCAPADES series are "written by" Sarge the doxie, and his comical views on family, friends, and life in general will bring smiles to dog lovers of all ages.

The titles of the two chapters are: Chapter 5, "Meeting Papa's Old Friend," and Chapter 6, "A Fishing Story."

I enjoy connecting with dachshund-loving readers to share news about my latest releases, what's in the works, photos of doxies, and more (even delicious recipes from foods mentioned in my books). Looking forward to sending you the chapters!

Blessings, Mavis Duke Hinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton