Wednesday, April 16, 2014

FIVE-STAR REVIEW


I'd like to share this five-star review of I AM DACHSHUND on Christianbook.com:

"I have two dachshunds and this book had a lot of my own dachshunds' personalities; reading this was a joy! I sometimes thought, 'My dogs do that!' and I had to laugh a lot reading this book. 
 
"If you own a dachshund, get this book. It is written in true dachshund form, or if you love dogs it a fun book to read."
http://www.christianbook.com/2-i-am-dachshund/mavis-hinton/9781602902596/pd/902596?item_code=WW&netp_id=938448&event=ESRCG&view=details
 
 
I want to thank the nameless reader who wrote the review.  I know it's zany to "think like a dachshund," but I'm so glad that some think I've nailed it :).  Get your copy today.
 
Dachshunds rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton