Friday, March 14, 2014

FEATURING SHADOW THE GRANDDAWG TODAY

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.  I've been recuperating from my knee replacement surgery, and with my three-days-a-week physical therapy, I'm coming along nicely!  By the way, I "get" to have my other knee done the first week of May--it has been giving me a lot of trouble, and my ortho doctor tells me it is a bad as the other one . . .
 
 
Today I want to feature my granddawg Shadow.  At age 13, he's the patriarch of the animals in our family:  Duke, our doxie; Tate, Joey, Winston, Piper, and Aslan, the cats.  Aslan is Siamese and deigns to give Shadow a "bath" every night when they are relaxing on the couch.  Shadow, of course, loves it, and Aslan certainly seems to do so in a loving manner.
 
 
Animals add so much to our lives, don't you agree?  Duke makes me laugh daily, no mean feat right after my surgery.  Don't even ask me about that first week afterwards.  In a word, "OUCH."  Hardly any pain now, thank goodness.
 
 
Enjoy these pics of Shadow below:
 
Sunning himself, something he enjoys

Yawning:  is he bored already??
 
With Piper, his Norwegian
Forest cat buddy

Relaxing with his "sisters"
(aka the granddaughters)
Relaxing with Aslan when
Aslan was just a kitten
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton