Sunday, January 12, 2014

DACHSHUNDS: COMEDIANS OF THE DOG WORLD



"I told you I hate tuna, Mom!"

I've always thought that dachshunds were comical.  I've also closely watched other dogs, and many breeds do have a well-developed sense of play, enjoy interacting with humans, and love dog toys.

However, none (in my humble estimation) even comes close to having as many comical facial expressions or actions as our beloved doxies do.  I've often said that Duke manages to make me laugh at least once a day, and if I ever had my cell phone handy at the right time, I could capture enough comical pics of him to fill a book!

Some of these pictures in this post were taken by accident, I am sure; but often, a dachshund just instinctively knows when to clown around, and boy, does he/she know how to lay it on! 

So . . . what about your doxie?  What's the latest zany thing he/she has done that would merit the "Dog Comedian of the Year" award?

Dachshunds . . . ya gotta love 'em.


"Ahhh . . . your bed is so much
more comfy than my ol' dawg bed."


"Do you know how many times you've
told me that story??  Geez."

"The sleep of innocence"


"What do you mean, we're
out of DOG TREATS??"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton