Friday, December 6, 2013

CHRISTMAS DOXIE #8: AM I AN ELF, OR WHAT??


"I am not amused, and will be so glad when you guys decide to give me a toy, a treat, or a back rub for all the crazy things you're making me wear before Christmas!  I think that this hat looks ridiculous on me, especially the way it is shaped.  And I think it also makes me look fat."

Tomorrow, I promise that our Christmas doxie #10 will be in a happier frame of mind!  It's just that doxies have such a great ability to communicate with their facial expressions and body language.  Can't pull anything over on them, can we?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton