Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CHRISTMAS DOXIE #5: "I MIGHT WEAR HOLLY, BUT I'M FAR FROM JOLLY!"


I don't personally know this cute red doxie, but he/she does not look very joyful!  Oh, the dawg is posing nicely, but methinks that the holly collar is not to this dachshund's liking. 

Other captions that fit this Christmas doxie:

"I'll even wear this dumb collar for a treat!"

"If you like it so much, why don't YOU wear it??"

"Why didn't you make one of the cats or one of the children wear it?"

"Do you REALLY think I don't realize how ridiculous this looks?"

"Just wait until I get my teeth into this collar . . . how'd you like some red and green confetti?"


MERRY CHRISTMAS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton