Friday, November 8, 2013

THANKSGIVING IS MY FAVORITE!



Of all the holidays, Thanksgiving is my favorite!  It is family oriented, God oriented, and one of the few left that can actually be relaxing.  I love the message of Christmas (Christ's birth), and Easter (Christ's resurrection), but they have become so commercialized. 

That is not to say that their messages are any less sacred to me and my family, of course.  We celebrate them because they are sacred holidays, not because of all the other trappings.  Nothing wrong with Christmas trees or Easter baskets--it's just that in our family, we want to celebrate the true meanings of these wonderful holidays.

You'll see more posts about Thanksgiving, so indulge me this month. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton